Thursday, January 22, 2009

After our meeting...

After our meeting the other day I feel pretty comfortable. My plan for my actual presentation is to spend a few minutes with just intro and why I chose my topic and such. From there I will go into discussing what I learned and other things from my Swiftwater Rescue course with a powerpoint full of all kinds of pictures and such that go along with what I am saying. From there I will go into my demonstration of a z drag pulley system. After that I will discuss my trip with pictures and all, especially the issues with my rolling and all. After that come the pool sessions and how they went, what I did in them and the troubles and all and successes and what I learned. Then I will discuss my written document, a mention of how I changed it and possibly have them read it. That will be about it. Throughout the whole thing I will have a powerpoint going with it. It will have pictures and possibly videos in it as well. That's the plan for now.

1 comment:

Jeff Eckerson said...

Sounds good. What I would do next is begin to lay out the pictures and jot down their order and a few brief notes on each one. In fact lets see that on the blog in the next week or so. I know you have a short power point already, but why don't you being to expand upon it and post it. Next cycle you can run through it with the group and make sure you feel comfortable with the order and what you will talk about on each slide.